All our knives and scissors are permitted under the German Weapons Act, i.e. buying, selling and owning all of the products we offer is legal. However, the carrying of fixed knives with a blade length of more than 12 centimeters, cutting and thrusting weapons and knives that can be locked with one hand is regulated by law in the German Weapons Act. Within the German Weapons Act, paragraph 42a explains the ban on carrying pretend weapons and certain portable objects in Germany:
§ 42a WaffG (German Weapons Act)
(1) It is forbidden to carry
1. apparent weapons,
2. cutting and thrusting weapons in accordance with annex 1 section 1 subsection 2, No. 1.1 or
3. knives with a blade that can be locked with one hand (one-hand knife) or fixed knives with a blade length of more than 12 cm,
(2) Paragraph (1) does not apply
1. for use in photo, film or television recordings or theatrical performances,
2. for transport in a closed container,
3. for carrying the objects according to paragraph 1 no. 2 and 3, provided that there is a legitimate interest.
Further regulations remain unaffected.
(3) A legitimate interest according to Paragraph 2 No. 3 exists in particular if the items are carried in connection with the exercise of a profession, the maintenance of customs, sport or a generally recognized purpose.
If the goods are exported to other countries, the customer is responsible for checking whether and to what extent the import and possession of the goods are subject to country-specific restrictions or bans.